1. Consultation for franchise matters: free of charge to obtain certain supporting information.
2. Joining intent to join: Telephone correspondence, in-depth communication with franchisees, to understand the overall situation of customers.
3. Customer strength survey: The company went to the franchisee to conduct an inspection and evaluation, filled out an evaluation form of the intended customer, and initially reached a cooperation intention.
4. On-site inspection of the enterprise: The company invites franchisees to the company to conduct on-site inspection.
5. Signing the franchise contract: The two parties negotiated and negotiated in depth to sign the franchise contract.
6. Regional market research: The franchisee cooperates with the company's regional manager to conduct a preliminary market research on the local market.
7. Company training: Franchisees attend training at company headquarters.
8, the first batch of purchase: confirm the variety and quantity of the purchase, the first batch of specialty stores.
9, officially opened.
1. The company's contracted agents mainly set up local-level city agents; if they want to join the agent, they can call a certain marketing center directly. 400-811-1357 to discuss cooperation.
2. Each county-level city and township distributor requires that the agent "a certain product" can directly call the local prefecture-level city general agent to discuss cooperation, or directly call a certain company's marketing center for consultation. Tel: 4008111357